Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I contacted this lot based on their no success, no fee advert on Google.I made an enquiry and received a few responses.

When I asked about their no success, no fee services, I received the following form the owner "Paul Mitchel:" To Rachel Nicholson 9 Nov at 3:18 PM We can not guarantee your partner is having an affair.We do not never have worked for you.Go away your nuts! Paul Marshal Title Company I am disgusted by this response and have reported them to Trading Standards and The ASA. AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!

I have seen other reviews on GB Investigate and it seems that I am not the only one who has had the misfortune to have contact with them.Clearly, they are not a professional Private Detective Agency and it would not surprise me if many more people report them to Trading Standards and the ASA.

Review about: Gb Investigate Investigative Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I came across these complaints regarding this GB or VM investigates.I was really annoyed after reading it.

I am so sorry for your bad experiences and I hope you all get the justice you deserve. I am associated with a good reputable private investigation services and it makes me angry to see how these scammers are using their profession to rip people off for their own luxuries. They are making our businesses look bad too which frustrates me. And to top that all these type of scams are at their rise and VM/GB investigate is still running and presumably scamming other innocent people.

What a shame!

Anyways, I hope the reason you wanted to hire private investigators is solved and that you were able to recover your money from these scammers.

Best Wishes,

to mona #1419508

How ironic is that!!GB/VM investigates have ripped off so many people including myself.

There have been so many complaints about them but nothing has been done yet.Was wondering can your investigation services not help these innocent people?

Hi I got ripped off by Paul Marshall...the crook!I needed basic information, and he led me on for three months, telling me that he would send me a report, that he was on the *** of 'cracking' my case.

He is a disgusting individual, as is his wife, Vanda. Paul pretended to be very sympathetic and would swear a lot. He is also a sexual sleaze bag, and at one stage said that if he was single 'he would get a hotel room for us' a very random remark made, whilst I was asking about my investigation!

Thank you so much for identifying the new company name they are working under.I can now start a small claims

I have had a very similar experience recently.The guy I spoke to called himself Paul Marshal.

He is in fact Graham Bunten. For whatever reasons he insists you pay money into a Portuguese bank account in the name of Gavin Peter Burrows. His Italian wife, Vanda Marchetti, appears to be in on this scam with him. When I asked for my money back after two months of being completely messed around, I received hideously abusive and threatening comments from both of them.

So much so, I felt I had to involve the police. I have followed their advice and contacted ActionFraud as well as filing an application through the small claims court.

The company has now changed its name to but all of the lies and nonsense claims they make are identical.

DO NOT use this company!!!!You will lose your money.

I have had a very similar experience with these people.It seems that the person who calls himself Paul Mitchel, isn't Paul Mitchel at all - another case of what appears to be lies and misrepresentation.

Here are the website ( version registration details:

Domain name:

Gavin Button

Registrant type: Unknown Registrant's address: Kemp house 152 city road London uk EC1V 2NP United Kingdom Data validation: Nominet was able to match the registrant's name and address against a 3rd party data source on 22-Feb-2016 Registrar:, LLP. [Tag = GODADDY] URL: Relevant dates: Registered on: 20-Feb-2016 Expiry date: 20-Feb-2018 Last updated: 20-Feb-2016 Registration status: Registered until expiry date. Name servers: WHOIS lookup made at 09:25:09 13-Nov-2017 -- This WHOIS information is provided for free by Nominet UK the central registry for .uk domain names. This information and the .uk WHOIS are: Copyright Nominet UK 1996 - 2017.

You may not access the .uk WHOIS or use any data from it except as permitted by the terms of use available in full at, which includes restrictions on: (A) use of the data for advertising, or its repackaging, recompilation, redistribution or reuse (B) obscuring, removing or hiding any or all of this notice and (C) exceeding query rate or volume limits. The data is provided on an 'as-is' basis and may lag behind the register. Access may be withdrawn or restricted at any time.

You will see that there is NO mention of a Paul Mitchel........AVOID THESE PEOPLE AT ALL COSTS _ LOOKS LIKE A HUGE SCAM TO ME!!!!

to Roger Caplan #1397184

It now seems that this lot have change dither company name - again in order to try to avoid the MANY people they have ripped off!They are now calling themselves VM Investigate, which seems to be the owners wife initials!

I have lost a LOT of money to these people and fully intend to get it back. I have contacted The Courts and am issuing proceedings against them - if you get ripped off by them, I would suggest you do the same! Their new web address is - I have also found out that the names he is using to register the domains are completely false! AVOID!

There are SO MANY negative reviews and I wish I had seen them before I threw my hard earned money away!:(